Sunday, October 20, 2013

Europe Inspired....

 
There here!!! New designs inspired from my vacation to Europe. My newest pieces contain old European photos, hand painted portrait pieces, French mother of pearl crosses, Italian micro-mosaics, Belgian medals and slide lockets, Parisian chain-maille purses, and old English deer brooches....












 
 




 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 





 
 



 
All coming to my Etsy shop tonight!!! And there's more coming in a few days...
Thanks for stopping by Mes Amis!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how lovely! as always...your creations take my breath away. you do create such soulful pieces. all reminiscent of a time gone by. sigh.....;)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful!!!1

Rhonda said...

So gorgeous, your style makes my heart sing.

Unknown said...

That's Lovely. Very beautiful Designs.KalkiFashion.com

Alicia said...

CUANTAS COSAS HERMOSAS!!!!
SALUDITOS

Rochelle said...

I am swooning over here Christine....as always your work is beautiful!
Rochelle