Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fall Statement Pieces...


Howdy everyone....I've been incredibly busy this past week still trying to get caught up from my month long mountain getaway. Man O' man am I still paying for that vacation and I am just finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of getting caught up.
 I have managed to finish some new pieces this past week and going to the Etsy shop tonight and these designs are all about making a statement!!! I had so much fun pairing these big statement pieces up with other large pieces to create head turning, room commanding, one of a kind designs that will be perfect for any Fall outfit. Whether it's a plain white tee and jeans or a gorgeous blazer, skirt and blouse...these necklaces and bracelets are sure to fit right in and get some attention......






























See more of these pieces tonight at my Etsy shop. 
Have a great week everyone!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Ah, a month log retreat sounds wonderful. I would love to try that some day.

A Statement these new pieces are, Christine. Love 'em.