Sunday, August 3, 2014

Some New Goodies...


I'm back at the bench, all refreshed, re-charged and ready to create. Here are some just finished pieces that will available in my Etsy shop tonight....




















I am also so very proud to introduce my new sterling French watch hook this week....it is from an original antique hook and cast exclusively for Christine Wallace Vintage Jewelry, LOVE!!!.....













Thanks for checking out the new pieces, so very  happy to be back designing and doing what I love!
More new designs coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Beautiful pieces

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful and inspiring pieces! Your new hook is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing it on more of your wonderful jewelry!

Rhonda said...

Oh Christine, your delicate pieces are very beautiful. I will be sending you an email in a minute.