Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing In The New Gemstones...



Got the new gemstones out this past week and started to get a little inspired with those wonderful and colorful little rocks...




















....I also got a little antiquing in this past week....


....in "smalltown" America...


aka...Milton, Florida! Love this little antique spot in the little town's downtown area with.....


Red velvet fudge....to die for!
Beautiful little confection...isn't it?

The selection was small, but I still was able to find a few old and cool things...




Coming soon!!!!
And be sure to join me in my Etsy shop tonight for more of those gorgeous jewel tone pieces.
Have a great week blog friends!

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful!
Not a fan of red velvet cake, but that fudge sure looks yummy.
Love the small town shops, and that is where I found some of the best tiny treasures to work with. Unfortunately in the area I went to, most closed when the economy took a noise dive several years ago.