Saturday, January 31, 2015

Caviar Party...


I have to share with you this post my first ever caviar tasting experience! Yes, I said first ever, and I really don't know what took 40 something years to get to trying these delicate and fabulous little morsels. It was quite yummy especially with a bottle of stunning French champagne.






...the caviar was so delicious with a little spot of creme fraiche...



...the champagne, which I highly recommend, was the French brut Piper-Heidsieck and it was really the 'icing on the cake' at my first ever caviar party!



Me enjoying my first taste of caviar... but of course, not my first taste of champagne. LOL. 



Fun was had by all at the caviar party...



Oh and some just finished new pieces coming to my Etsy shop this Sunday afternoon....





...I have a fabulous and unique meerschaum creation that will be there...







..and these awesome antique original French medal and marcasite bird earrings will be there too...






Come join me on  "Superjewel Sunday" (my spin on Superbowl Sunday) in my Etsy shop where I'll post more pics of all of my latest designs. Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh I love champagne!! I might open a bottle today! Those collies are gorgeous; I grew up with collies.

You are the one with talent. My jewelry is simple attempts. Your jewelry is stunning.