Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fabulous Fringe....


 Hi Everyone, hope your  New Year is off to an awesome start!!! As for myself, it has been wonderful and busy...and that's a good thing! I have been busy this past week adding to my latest collection of  "Fringe" pieces. Wow, what a time consuming labor of love, but so worth the results....here's a little peek at my latest fringed designs....



















All of these pieces will be available early this afternoon in my Etsy shop. I want to get started early listing today because of my guilty pleasure 'Downton Abbey' returning  tonight....So excited to see this gorgeous English Manor house and cast again....

via tumblr

...oh and I also want to wish everyone...

via tumblr

See you later today in my Etsy shop with more photos of my latest designs!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.
I'm not a follower of the famous show you love but I'm sure it is good.

Silver Jewelry Wholesale said...

How beautiful! I love everything that looks vintage.