Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break In The Mountains...



Took off from the crazy Florida spring break crowds to come and visit our happy place in the mountains for just a bit....and we have been enjoying some really crazy weather up here. Anyone else having strange weather patterns as of late? When we arrived it was partly cloudy, in the high 60's and nothing but rainbow skies....




Then, two days later...we woke up to this...



....Light snowfall and freezing temps. Being a Florida girl, I was a bit delighted to see a little bit of snow. Just very thankful it wasn't 10-12 inches.


This is the long range snowy mountaintop views from the top of our property...



Milo-Frecklebelly and Steve enjoying the cool, sunny deck weather...



Oh, and I did bring some new pieces with me this trip.
They will be available in my Etsy shop this afternoon....






Have a wonderful week everyone! See you back here real soon!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I bet you're enjoying your retreat! Look at your pups, they are so sweet. I'm trying to sneak off to the antique shops and Sophie is watching me like a hawk, lol.