Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Has Sprung....


Yes, Spring designs are officially underway at the design bench as of late. Some beautiful sunny weather, a strong yearning for Spring, and my upcoming Art In The Park show have kicked off a bundle of new designs all overflowing with Easter, flowers, birds, bees, pearls, and rhinestones. Here's a look at what my Spring has started to look like so far...

























Some of these pieces will be available in my Etsy shop tomorrow afternoon. Come see more of them there!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Spring has Sprung too!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I could look at your pictures all day long. These new pieces are incredible and speak to my heart.

Unknown said...

absolutely ADORE the teardrop earrings with the teal petals (?)....just SO beautiful! each and every piece you create is unique and gorgeous. Love...love.

Byron Washington said...

Wow! Thank you for making your products available on Etsy, because I figure those are about to get in demand. They seem to be of pristine nature and of impeccable design, so it would just make sense to have those in everyone's jewelry collection, for keepsakes more than fashion. Thanks for sharing that, Christine! Kudos and more power to you!

Byron Washington @ Smart Business Choices