Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bracelets And Some Fun...


I had a wonderful week this past week filled with new creations and some quality time spent with friends and family. Here's a little glimpse at my week in pictures...


















And I had some fun boating with dear friends this past week....



I finally was able to get out and enjoy the water...our beautiful Florida waters...
so, I took a selfie to prove that I was actually there and not just dreaming it up, LOL...




great weather and fun was tolerated by all!

And just look at how gorgeous my Sushi dinner was this past Friday night...


...it was so pretty, I almost couldn't eat it. But that only lasted for a half a minute, then it was gobbled down in record time! Oh well, at least I have pictures to share with you :~)



...and this sweet sight just makes my heart sing! The lil' ol' spot stealer!!! Precious isn't she? Even though she did steal my side of the bed....and my pillow!



Come join me in my Etsy shop tomorrow afternoon to see more of my new bracelets and designs from this past week.


I sincerely hope your week was as delightful as mine! See you all again very soon.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So much beauty right here. Your jewelry stirs me like no other...gorgeous.
You look so happy on that boat!! How fun was that?
Your pup is absolutely adorable in your bed...Sophie always sleeps on our bed until Pappa gets in, then she knows to get in her own bed.