Sunday, April 29, 2018

Away For The Week...


Hi everyone...up in my mountain hideaway for the week enjoying some beautiful and moody weather.
I do have one shop offering coming tonight that I had made a few weeks ago for my Art In The Park show...it will be available later this evening in my Etsy shop.


Had to do a little mountain cleaning and look what we had living in our deck grill this trip...




Yep! That's a little mouse house! That's one of the drawbacks of living in the mountains....critters get everywhere! He was safely relocated on the mountainside near our cabin. I would not let the hubby hurt him. He's alive and well somewhere on this mountainside basking in the sunshine. I have a feeling he might be back...LOL.

Here's that fun little necklace I have coming to the shop tonight...


Vintage German compass, large mother of pearl tusk, rock crystal point and a stunning old metal find from a European treasure dig...




Happy weekend everyone!
 Be back next weekend with some fresh, new goodies!

No comments: